What do you want? What are you looking for? What are you willing to do to get there?
Nothing else haphazard.
Before I start any more relationship journeys, I need to know where this is headed.
Point blank. Period.
Everyone has a general plan. We all have an end game. It may not be easily satisfied or obtained, but it exists.
Because I want forever. I want commitment and love,
in natural progression.
What do I want?
I finally figured it out. And, it only took heartbreak, headache, and frustration.
This is the first draft. (More like the 99th draft over the years, but those didn’t really get me anywhere.)
I want to be adored. I want to be appreciated. I want to be valued. I want to be loved. I want to be respected. I want to be cared for. I want to be doted on. I want to be loved. I want to be safe. I want to be protected. I want to be motivated. I want to be loved. I want to be supported. I want stability. I want to be a priority.
I deserve that.
Side note: A few small changes, and this could be my wedding vows.
Magic 8 Ball, will I ever get married?
I was asked this question the other day. I don’t know for certain. Because when you have failures, it shakes you for a moment. You have trouble identifying what you want and need.
When you thought you’d done everything right, but it didn’t work it makes you question your own judgement. Back to the drawing board? But, how?
So today, these are the 5 things I know for sure.
1. Emotional Availability. I want someone who is prepared to be in a relationship. Someone who already has their own emotional shit together and is ready.
2. Honesty. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Tell the truth.
3. Established. Work life changes. Careers may be altered. But, you need to be established at the core, paying your own way, and have a plan.
4. No drama. No chaos allowed. Have your relationships and business in order.
5. Dependable. I need to be able to count on you. You gotta be able to come through for me. You have to be willing to drop everything for me, if necessary.