I was asked this question the other day. I don’t know for certain. Because when you have failures, it shakes you for a moment. You have trouble identifying what you want and need.
When you thought you’d done everything right, but it didn’t work it makes you question your own judgement. Back to the drawing board? But, how?
So today, these are the 5 things I know for sure.
1. Emotional Availability. I want someone who is prepared to be in a relationship. Someone who already has their own emotional shit together and is ready.
2. Honesty. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Tell the truth.
3. Established. Work life changes. Careers may be altered. But, you need to be established at the core, paying your own way, and have a plan.
4. No drama. No chaos allowed. Have your relationships and business in order.
5. Dependable. I need to be able to count on you. You gotta be able to come through for me. You have to be willing to drop everything for me, if necessary.